Wednesday, December 21, 2011

Beautiful English Saddle Package for sale! I bought everything last year and wanted to learn how to ride English and maybe jump but I am having more interest in rodeo queen competitions. I have used the saddle, girth and the white and black saddle pads a couple of times but the show pad and bridle are brand new. I bought everything for $900 asking $750 OBO.
The saddle is from Flex Rider and is an all purpose leather 17.5". This saddle is strong enough to be used as an everyday saddle and beautiful to place first in the show ring! I would like to sell everything as a package if possible. Please email me at president.hoofpicks@gmail.com with any questions. For more pictures please go to: http://twoheartstables.webs.com/forsalewanted.htm


The Package includes:
-1 white saddle pad
-1 black saddle pad
-1 white show saddle pad
-The saddle with stirrups
-1 matching bridle with matching reins
-52" black show girth
-1 saddle cover
I also have size 11 Tall English Boots I am willing to add in the package (no extra charge) or sell for $20 please send me an email for pictures.
Thank you!


--
Thanks,
Ashley Anderson
Hoofpicks President
www.hoofpicks.net





No comments:

Post a Comment